martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

SPECIAL DAYS

1.- What’s your name?
2.- What’s your favorite month of the year and why?
3.- What’s your favorite day of the why week? Why?
4.- What’s is your favorite day of the year?
5.-What do you eat or drink on that day?
6.- What do you do or where do you go?
7.- When’s your birthday?
8.- When were you born?
9.- How old are you?
10.- You can add more questions if you to…

 
Hello, my name is Yuselyn. My favorite month of the year is January. I like it because I celebrate my birthday and the first month of the year. My favorite day of the week is Saturday because I'm home and not work. My favorite day of the year is my birthday. That say I eat chocolate cake and coke. We celebrated my birthday with my husband, family and friends. My birthday is January 28th. I was born in 1979. I have a 31 years old and next year will celebrate 32…!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario