martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

Special Days Interview...!!!

1.- What’s your name?
2.- What’s your favorite month of the year and why?
3.- What’s your favorite day of the why week? Why?
4.- What’s is your favorite day of the year?
5.-What do you eat or drink on that day?
6.- What do you do or where do you go?
7.- When’s your birthday?
8.- When were you born?
9.- How old are you?
10.- You can add more questions if you to…

Hello, my name is Andres Franco. My favorite month of the year is August. I like it because it is the birthday of my niece. My favorite day of the week is Monday because it is the beginning of the week. My favorite day of the year is my birthday. That say I eat strawberry cake and coke. We celebrated my birthday with my girlfriend, family and friends. My birthday is April 27th. I was born in 1989. I have a 21th years old and next year will celebrate 22.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario